It’s time to discover the benefits of a Health Savings Account
Are you currently enrolled or thinking of enrolling in a high deductible health care plan (HDHP)? If you answered “yes,” are you taking advantage of potential savings and benefits with a Health Savings Account (HSA)? We realize it is a complicated topic and comes with a host of questions. So, we put our heads together to address the many intricacies of HSAs in one easy-to-understand way: a self-guided online workshop.
Get started with our free workshop
The Thrivent Credit Union HSA Workshop isn’t your typical event. This is an online package complete with a webinar, workbook, cheat sheet and Q&A session. The best part? You get to learn at your own pace, when you have the time.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register to receive the free workshop components by filling out the form on this page.
- Listen to the webinar to learn more about an HSA and if it’s a fit for your family. Use the workbook to follow along and evaluate your family’s health care expenses.
- Compile questions, and when you’re ready, conduct your own personal Q&A session with one of our member service representatives by calling 800-701-3885.
Get ready to discover:
- If you're eligible for an HSA.
- What qualified medical expenses can be paid with an HSA.
- The potential for triple tax savings.
- How to contribute to an HSA.
- How to make an HSA a part of your overall savings plan.