Find a new way to save wITH A CERTIFICATE
Sometimes a savings plan takes more than opening a savings account. Looking to stretch your savings strategy? Searching for a low-risk investment option? Find out what a Certificate from Thrivent Federal Credit Union can do for you.
ABOUT OUR CERTIFICATE
Just like a CD, a Certificate allows you to put away cash and watch the money grow over time. What’s more? Opening a Certificate is one of the lowest-risk investment choices you’ll make, since it’s a federally insured product. For a limited time, with a minimum investment of $5,000, you can start saving more with the 13 Month Share Certificate.
- Lock-in: With this special offer, you will lock-in your fixed rate for 13 months. The fixed rate is the dividend we’ll pay on the account.
- Invest: Fund your account with a minimum of $5,000 with a special rate of 2.5% APY.¹
- Grow: Watch your money grow every month for the course of your term. Put your cash out of sight, so it’s out of mind, and ready for you when you need it down the road.
NEED A FLEXIBLE OPTION?
With a Flex Certificate2, you’ll have the flexibility to do any of the following during the first half of your term:
- Withdraw: Take out up to half of your funds without penalty, as long as you maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.
- React: Respond to changing rates by increasing your rate.
- Add: Make a one-time deposit. Just remember, your deposit has to be at least $500, can’t be more than $200,000, and can’t exceed the amount of your initial deposit.
Plus, with a Flex Certificate, you can choose from convenient 12-, 18- or 24-month terms
When it comes to saving with a certificate, the higher your dividend rate, the more you can save in the end. At Thrivent Federal Credit Union, we’re happy to report that rates are on the rise, and the upward trend will likely continue. A certificate could be a great investment option and, as history shows, rates have been rising and will likely continue.
Ready to discover another way to save? Open a TFCU Certificate today!
¹ Limited special 13 Month Share Certificate. This offer, including the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY), is effective March 25, 2019. This special has a $5,000 minimum balance. Additional deposits are not allowed at any time. At maturity, 13 Month Share Certificate will automatically renew into a 12 Month term at the current offered rate if no action is taken. Penalty for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings. TFCU reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time.
2 You must deposit and maintain $5,000 to open the account and to obtain the disclosed Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If you choose to add a one-time deposit to the certificate, the additional deposit must be at least $500, may not be more than $200,000 and may not exceed the dollar amount of the initial deposit. You may only increase the dividend rate once during the first half of the term of the certificate. Withdrawals up to 50% of the beginning balance may only be made once during the first half of the term of the certificate following account opening. If you choose to use the withdrawal option, a balance of $5,000 must be kept in the certificate. A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawals other than the withdrawal permitted by the terms of the account contract. Fees could reduce earnings.
Must qualify for membership.